This page explains how to integrate Tocaly with Zoom.
Please follow the steps below to perform Zoom integration.
1. Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
2. Click the Connect button.
3. Click the Authorize button in the Zoom authentication pop-up.
With Zoom integration, Tocaly can automatically create a Zoom meeting URL and attach it to your event and email via your Zoom account.
Once connected with Zoom, check the box for "video meeting" and create a new arrangement.
Send the URL of the arrangement page you created to the other person via email or messenger.
When the other party specifies the date and time and the schedule is confirmed, an event will be created in Google Calendar and the Zoom meeting URL will be attached.
Uninstalling and deauthorizing Zoom
Uninstall Zoom in Tocaly
Here are the steps to remove Zoom integration from Tocaly.
- Go to Setting
- Click the Disconnect button in the Zoom section to disconnect
Uninstall Zoom in Zoom App Marketplace
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or Search for the Tocaly App.
- Click the Tocaly App.
- Click Uninstall.
If you have any questions about Zoom integration, please contact us using this form.
Our support is available from 10am to 6pm JST Monday to Friday.
We will reply to you within 1 business days.